Friday, July 25, 2008

Debi's Summer Activities



So I'm neck deep in Young Women's Camp!!!!!! And some home projects also. Our camp theme is Discover His Treasures. Kind of along the Indiana Jones motif. So my job is watching out for the junior youth camp leaders. So I wanted to make them something so as you see I made them pillowcases. They became a little more detailed than I had hoped. Tried to get by with less fabric thus a larger project than I wanted but I do think they are cute!

Then our bedroom....wallpaper border off, and soon a new color and white woodwork. But you will have to wait unless someone whats to come help me.

2 comments:

lydia moyer said...

i cant wait to see the after picture of your bedroom!

lydia moyer said...

hey its me again, i was going to say that if it's possible i think you should make your profile picture bigger(the small one of you and dad). and also, if you go to "settings" then, "comments", at the bottom you can have comments sent to your email. that way you might be able to see if people commented while your at work even thought you can't view your blog.