Sunday, September 28, 2008

Again the grandchildren take a back seat!!



You all know how I have wanted a play house for the grandchildren...and how the goats got the first house. Well now my sister gets the next one. Here is the garden house/shed. Notice the roof line, dad really worked hard on getting it right. Saturday Judd was working on it, Bracan was off with his family enjoying the sunshine, Aaron was well I don't know where they were, he was missing Kipp who would have been right in the middle of it and we all know that if Lydia was close she would have control of the power tools. Dad is having such a great time building, I think he needs this, it is his therapy. Next posting will be the finished bedroom. The bedskirt is done and I'm working on the cutains.

1 comment:

lydia moyer said...

that i sso darn cute!!! i am always so impressed with how easily you build complicated projects dad! can't wait to see the bedroom mom!