Thursday, November 6, 2008

Surprise! Surprise!

So Sunday afternoon Judd came home from meetings and was taking a short nap when there was a knock on the front door. We were surprised! Not expecting anyone. It was our neighbor Sam Hippalo asking if we had goats!!!! Yes why He said that the police were trying to round them up. They had gotten out!!!! Had followed the fence line through the blackberries and were out. So we had to get the goats out the the brier so to speak. Sorry to dark to take pic but they are home now and the escape route was covered up.

2 comments:

Tiffany Steele said...

So that is the funniest story that I have ever heard....normally people loose dogs or cats....but you don't hear about goats to often....hehehehe!!! We miss you guys....I wish we could have met the goats.....I bet Benjamin would have really liked them.

Kelly said...

Debi,

I found your blog on Paige (Lim's) blog, that I got from Kelly's... Good to hear you guys are doing so well! We are now living in Renton, Wa. My blog is tnkjensenfam.blogspot.com. Glad I found you!

~Kelly Jensen (Ryan)