Saturday, January 24, 2009

Judd's next project!



This is what I've been waiting for.....a playhouse for my grandchildren. It will be so fun and I just might enjoy sitting in it myself sometimes. Notice the little windows on either side of the front door which will be a half screen door. It will be a large heart cut out. there will be no glass windows but they will be shuttered windows, with little hearts cut into them. Susan is going to crochet an oval rug from my fabric scraps, and I will make little window curtains, and some bench cushions. This is so much fun.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I want one too! Can't wait to see it finished!

Tiffany Steele said...

Very cute!!! Now all you need is another little PUPPY for your grandkids to play with.....!!!! HEHEHEHE...just kidding....it looks really fun.

Meredith said...

Awww, fun, can you send him down here when he's done with that one?!?!? The mental picture of you in the playhouse brought back a funny memory you will appreciate! My parents bought Sydney a fabric Princess castle tent thing for her bday two years ago. It really wasn't that big but somehow Sydney conned my Dad into getting in there with her! I hear them reading a book in her room so I walk in there and my huge dad is totally stuffed into this pink Princess tent with Sydney - it was precious and priceless! Hope you will have lots of fun memories for your playhouse too!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!