Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer What Summer!!??

Well I don't know about anybody else but over here in the northwest we were robbed of our summer. I don't know who took it but we didn't get it. We are all hoping for an Indian Summer, I hope I hope I hope! We did have a full summer season though. As you can see. Now it's time to think of our winter projects. I hope mine is painting inside. This time the walls. It really is time it has been probably 7 years or more. Then get new carpet, which I have been waiting for a long time. Love you all. Give me a comment to let me know how your are.

5 comments:

Tiffany Steele said...

Looks like you have been busy! We are great! Carter is 4 1/2 months old and is already up on all 4s and rocking....he has to keep up with his very interesting older brother.....Dave is busy at school. You should check our blog for the latest updates. Dave might be n Seattle in a few weeks for a job interview!!! We will keep you posted.

Mags said...

I had no clue yellow jackets attacked bees. It's awesome to see how you all are doing. We just had our 4th, a girl this time. Carly is her name and she is doing great. You can check out our blog for pictures of her and the rest of the clan. Love you guys!!

Meredith said...

Sorry, we took your summer! ;) Next summer, you can have ours...please, take it!!!! Your house looks awesome! Miss you guys!

Benny and Nettie said...

Summer is as always over here on the GOOD side. :D We missed you this summer. We did the baseball thing and boy was it fun. Next summer for sure, plan on coming and going with us.

Bri said...

I love your girls camp photo. And all that you did with the grandkids and what you've done with your house beautiful. Take care you awesome lady you!